Monday 30 September 2013

Aquinas Magazine Contents Page



 
 
One thing I like about my magazine contents page is the house style, as it links to my front cover and makes the page professional and recognisable to my target audience. Another thing I like about my contents page is the editors letter, as it makes the audience feel welcome and encourages them to buy the magazine again for its next issue. Next time I will also include a photo montage, as it looks effective, as I have also included the page numbers where the reader can find out where abouts in the magazine they can find these images, therefore it makes the pages/features easier to find and makes it more fun for the reader.
 
One thing I would improve on my magazine contents page would be the 'subscribe now' box. I would improve this by including an image of the front cover of the magazine to show the audience a clear link to the magazine and to persuade them to subscribe. I would also include an app, or another use of synergy on this page to encourage reader loyalty. This could also help get the magazine get more readers as an app could get more people talking about the magazine, meaning more people will buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment